Submit a Media Package (EPK) to Flair Affair Ent./Supporting Artist placement and promotions:
Become a Flair Affair Supporting Artist by submitting a media package/EPK containing links to videos of your work, a bio,some photos (JPEG, GIF, PNG, or BMP format), any links to your official web site or other URLs where folks can access your work, and don’t forget to include an endorsement of Flair Affair!
The endorsement can be in video, audio or written form. Send correspondence to: email@example.com c/o of media package/EPK Submission.
*This service is available to selected artists only. All submissions are reviewed, not all are accepted.
By participating in the FA format you acknowledge the following:
* You are of legal age or have parental consent to participate in the program. (all content involving children is considered sensitive and should not contain any sexually suggestive or violent material)
* You retain full copyright of said material and that Flair Affair has been granted the right to use the content submitted by you for promotional purposes.
* That upon your request (written), all content belonging to you will be removed from the site within 30 days. Please understand that this may not be the case for content used in promotional material in circulation prior to the cancellation request.
* All submissions will be considered and not all will be accepted.
* Flair Affair reserves the right to refuse any content that we deem is in bad taste. This includes, but not limited to hate speech, violence, nudity and sex related content, dangerous/illegal acts, shock value submissions, copyright/privacy violations, harassment/threatening content, or impersonation.
* You are the legal copyright owner/or legal representative of the said work submitted.
Michael Morrow - Rock and Roll Ain't Never Paid My Bills
Featured appearance by Juliet March on Bass & Backing vocals. Tim Elliott on drums. From the album Bad Penny.
MICHAEL MORROW & THE CULPRITS, an American Rock Band, hailing from Colorado deliver the goods when it comes to a bluesy countryfied hard rock sound. Influenced from bands like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Kiss, Slade you can hear that melody and strut matter. Michael's strong vocal timbre is partnered with the smooth back ups of Tim Elliott on drums and Steve Haywood (UK) on Bass. No matter the venue, big or small, every show is engaging and energetic. Michael's hollow-body Gretsch is distinct. Song titles like 'Dirty Little Love Song', 'Rock and Roll Ain't Never Paid My Bills' & 'Bad Penny', they almost paint the picture of what's to come.